Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Theses From Library

Yes, I know I am a bit late, but I finally got my hands on a honors research these from the Adams library. I was only able to find one. Actually, I think there was only 2 or 3 biology theses. Maybe I was just not looking right. Anyways I found one and it actually seems interesting. It is called "DNA Sequence Analysis of a Bioluminescent Marine Bacterium" and its from 2008. Including the work cited pages, it has a total of 36 pages. I really like the way the theses is set up. There are pictures, cycles, and tables just in the introduction for readers to fully understand the biology concepts, which I had trouble with while reading. This really helped me understand how everything comes together and organized to form one great project. Everything is so organized and looks so perfect in the theses. Now I am worried. "What if mine looks nothing like this?"

1 comment:

  1. You might try searching biology honors theses at other institutions -- those who have more students and have been putting them online longer will have a much larger collection. You could also try Scribd -- everything they have will be full-text and downloadable.

    ReplyDelete