Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First Timer!

This is my first time on blogger, actually it's my first time on any social media site. I don't have a Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and so on. I am not a big fan of them (people might think I'm weird). But anyhow, let's get straight to it. I am a sophomore at Rhode Island College. My major is Biology and minor is Chemistry. So please expect to see a lot of science on my blog (Sorry :/ ). I plan on pursuing a career in Ob-Gyn (obstetrician gynecologist) and my second choice is Optometry. If none of those work out then probably dentistry. I just realized I forgot to mention my name. My name is Saman N. I will be posting lots of articles, facts, and so on on many different topics that I think are interesting. For example, science, world issues, and so on. Let's see how this Blogger works out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment